CLICK HERE for the source posting of this article
The World Buddhism Association Headquarters received some questions that must be answered correctly. Members of the Group of Holy Gurus has now provided the following correct answers. Please pay careful attention to understand every answer.
- Any masters, regardless of how high their Blue Button levels are, are not able to perform a genuine Inner-tantric Initiation for disciples. They can at most conduct a verbal inner-tantric of the Vairocana IX of the Nyingma Lineage. The same is true for all the other sects.
- If a Holy Guru of Gold Button Level 3 (i.e., Shangzun) performs an Inner-tantric Initiation for you, the initiation must be held in an Inner-tantric Mandala that is set up per the stipulations of the Dharma, and where the Dharma Assemblies for the Three Vajra Pestles have been successfully held. Otherwise, the initiation is not only ineffective but also harmful. The only exception is when a Buddha, an Equal Enlightenment Bodhisattva, or a Marvelous Enlightenment Bodhisattva such as Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva, Manjushri Bodhisattva, or Maitreya Bodhisattva show up in person to give the initiation.
- Holy Gurus of Gold Button Level 3 are only able to confer genuine Inner-tantric Initiations. They do not possess the qualifications to give an initiation of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma, and they are not able to perform a Holy Inner-tantric Initiation.
- A person’s level of accomplishment or status, whether they are holy or ordinary, and whether their state of realization is true or false, must be determined by their robe wear that indicates their level. One’s robe wear and level are determined at the time of the holy test, based on his or her test result on Sutra, Vinaya, and Sastra and the final determination by the Yidam, Buddhas, and Bodhisattvas. The result is 100% accurate.
- The most common ways of recognizing a reincarnated rinpoche are by observing phenomena on a lake, conducting divination, and having the reincarnated rinpoche recognize keepsakes from their previous lifetime. However, this kind of recognition is not 100% accurate. The most accurate recognition requires a Determination by Holy Selection conducted by a Holy Guru who is at least of the level of Gold Button Level 3.
- What kinds of rinpoches or lamas are qualified to recognize a reincarnated rinpoche? Answer: They must be rinpoches who have undergone the Determination by Holy Selection, and are approved by the Yidam and Dharma protectors to hold the authority of certifying such recognitions.
- Holy Gurus of Gold Button Level 1 (i.e. Ruzuns) have attained holy realization. They can uncover terma without direct verification but are unable to uncover terma with direct verification. Holy Gurus of Gold Button Level 1 cannot perform Inner-tantric Initiations for disciples. They can only perform an Inner-tantric initiation by using handed-down holy Dharma water.
- Holy Gurus of Gold Button Levels 1 to 3 do not possess the qualification to perform Holy Inner-tantric Initiations. They are unable to perform an initiation of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma.
- Holy Gurus of Gold Button Level 3 are not certain if they can successfully send a petition to Bodhisattva.
- The difference in the level of realization between Holy Gurus of Gold Button Level 1 (i.e. Ruzun) and Level 2 (i.e. Jiaozun) is very small. Holy Gurus of these two levels have almost the same abilities. However, the difference in levels of realization between Holy Gurus of Gold Button Level 2 and Level 3 is very substantial.
- An inner-tantric initiation can be given by using handed-down holy Dharma water. But for a Holy Inner-tantric Initiation, handed-down holy Dharma water is not allowed. That means handed-down holy Dharma water cannot be used in the Holy Inner-tantric Initiations.
- At the level of Gold Button Level 4, a male Holy Guru is a Shengzun, and a female Holy Guru is a Yuzun. They have attained the state of Great Mahasattvas and can easily perform Inner-tantric Initiations. They can uncover terma with direct verification effortlessly. They can also accomplish sending a petition to Bodhisattva, and give Holy Inner-tantric Initiations of Yidam-transmitted Dharmas to disciples.
- The level of accomplishment of any types of masters—holy or ordinary, authentic or fake—can be validated through the Determination by Holy Selection conducted in an Inner-tantric Mandala. The congregation can witness the true results of the Holy Selection. There is no way these masters can make false claims.
- Taizun is the highest level Holy Guru of Gold Button Level 5 which is the ultimate Gold Button level. A Taizun is an Equal Enlightenment Bodhisattva or a Marvelous Enlightenment Bodhisattva. A Taizun’s level of accomplishment surpasses that of all Holy Gurus of any Gold Button Level. The level above Gold Button Level 5 is the level of omniscient and immeasurable wisdom, the same level of realization as all Buddhas in the ten directions.
- Some people saw that Wangzha Shangzun has an incredible power of realization and has attained a Vajra holy body. The Shangzun effortlessly lifted the 1,000-jin Hall-blocking Vajra Pestle. No Dharma kings, rinpoches, or Dharma masters in the world can be of comparison. Not even one of these people has such good physical strength. Some people requested to beseech the Shangzun to perform Holy Inner-tantric Initiations for them. We now tell you the fact. The Shangzun is indeed amazing and has truly attained a Vajra body. However, He has not yet accomplished the ability to confer Holy Inner-tantric Initiations of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma. This is because He is not certain if He can successfully send a petition to Bodhisattva. He does not possess the ability to do an initiation of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma. A Shengzun or a Yuzun can perform an initiation of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma, but They do not accept any disciples. They do not give initiations or transmit Dharmas to Buddhist cultivators.
We are now clearly telling everyone that His Holiness Dorje Chang Buddha III is the only one in this world who can truly confer initiations of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma! Nevertheless, you must still go through a Determination by Holy Selection before His Holiness the Buddha will transmit the Dharma to you, just like Yinhai Shengzun, Wangzha Shangzun, Gar Tongstan Shangzun, and the Holy Virtuous Person Zhao Yusheng did. Another practitioner received a Dharma directly transmitted by the Yidam who is the golden Bodhisattva. In the Hall of the Three Holy Beings, a congregation witnessed that she received the Dharma directly from the Yidam. That evening, a Golden Bodhisattva descended from the sky and transmitted the Dharma to her. The initiation of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma is not what any patriarchs or great Dharma kings of any sects can perform. Only Shengzuns, Yuzuns, or Taizuns can do so. It should be said that They are Tremendously Holy Gurus who have attained great accomplishments by relying on the great Dharmas transmitted by His Holiness the Buddha.
- The Holy Miracles Temple is a temple that truly upholds fairness and selflessness. There is no abbot position in this temple. All are treated equally according to merit, virtue, Dharma, and karmic conditions. The Temple welcomes Holy Gurus, eminent monastics, persons of great virtue, as well as kind-hearted and knowledgeable Buddhists to apply for conducting their Dharma assemblies at the Holy Miracles Temple. However, the applications have to be approved through a review process. The approval standard of this review is not high. Approval will be granted as long as the basic Dharma principles of the subject matter you are preparing to talk about are correct.
- The Holy Miracles Temple is open to the public to pay homage to and respectfully view holy miracles such as the photo of Yinhai Shengzun that is currently manifesting a holy miracle.
- The World Buddhism Association Headquarters is honored to be able to respectfully beseech H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III to impart the Dharma to living beings. H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III is not only the Buddha of the World Buddhism Association Headquarters but also the supreme leader and Buddha of the entire Buddhism. The status of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III has been recognized in accordance with the Dharma. His Holiness the Buddha only voluntarily serves the masses but never accepts any offerings.
- Some people asked what the significance is of Wangzha Shangzun’s successfully lifting the 1,000-jin Vajra Pestle. This question is quite ridiculous. Learning from Buddha is to learn true Buddha Dharma, isn’t it? There are two types of Dharmas: the Dharmas for realizing intrinsic nature, and the Dharmas for attaining physical power. The goal of the first is to seek liberation from the cycle of birth and death by realizing the absolute truth of prajna through self-cultivation. This is to attain Dharmakaya and liberation by practicing the Dharma for realizing intrinsic nature. The goal of the second is to develop your physical body that is made up of the four great elements and to have good health and physical strength by practicing Dharmas for attaining physical power. Conversely, if one can neither send a petition to Bodhisattva to demonstrate a high level of holy realization nor lift the Vajra Pestle to manifest a medium level of holy realization, then doesn’t it show that this person is an ordinary person with a feeble body rather than a holy person with good physical strength? Can a person who is physically weak and lacks physical strength speak of having any power from Buddha Dharma at all? Even if someone’s status or reputation is sky-high, if they cannot lift an extraordinary weight, then it is clear that they are an ordinary person with an ordinary body rather than a Vajra body. This shows that they do not have the true Buddha Dharma. They are ordinary people falsely claiming to be a holy person.
- H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III has said many times that He does not know true Inner-tantric Initiations, let alone Holy Inner-tantric Initiations of a Yidam-transmitted Dharma. His Holiness the Buddha also said that He is just an ordinary cultivator. However, Yinhai Shengzun, Wangzha Shangzun, Gar Tongstan Shangzun, Holy Virtuous Person Zhao Yusheng, Jianhui Ruzun, and the one who received Dharma transmission from a golden Bodhisattva arriving in person are all disciples of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. All of them have received initiations and Dharma transmissions from His Holiness the Buddha. What else needs to be said? If His Holiness the Buddha did not know true Inner-tantric Initiations, would a Taizun, a Shengzun, a Yuzun, or a Shengzun have any knowledge? It is not that H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III has no knowledge and cannot perform the initiation. Rather, the disciples who want to learn the Dharma are not truthful or devout enough. They are not qualified to receive such initiations.
World Buddhism Association Headquarters
May 8, 2019
(Translation by Zunba)